😠 03/12/21: Real Not Rare > Roberto Baima, 25 yrs old. First Dose of #Pfizer on 03/12/21. Italy. 25 yrs old. - #Italy

 Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?

I had no health problems. I worked as a social worker, I studied at University and I was full of friends and life. Almost every weekend I used to go hiking in the mountains with my girlfriend and dog. It was one of my greatest passions.

Q: What was your reaction, symptoms, & timeline?

I had my shot in the morning. In the afternoon I started having headaches and burning in my temples, with dizziness. They accompanied me for months, with excruciating pains.

After about two weeks, I started to feel breathlessness, chest pain, tachycardia and shortness of breath.

Through a cardiological examination I was diagnosed with pericarditis, which almost a year later I am still treating with great difficulty.

Q: What is your life like now, after getting the vaccine?

My life is now totally ruined. I live with constant chest and torso pain. I have continuous medical checks. The day is punctuated by the drugs I take. I’m not even the shadow of who I was. I’m not living, I’m surviving.

Q: Share your experience with any medical care and any diagnoses you have received:

Initially, I was diagnosed with sinusitis. Then they told me that I had anxiety, that maybe I was depressed. After that, I was diagnosed with a tension headache and prescribed psychiatric drugs. After almost two months I could then have the right diagnosis of pericarditis.

Q: Was your reaction reported, and what was the response?

My doc said he reported my reaction to AIFA, but I never got an answer.

Q: Is there anything that has helped, and have your symptoms improved?

I took Ibuprofen, colchicine, beta blockers, cortisone, anakinra. Now I feel a little better, but I still don’t feel well. My life is now totally different.

Q: Have you had Covid before?

No

Q: What do you wish others knew?

I would like you to know that through vaccination you can experience a real disability. ⚡https://www.realnotrare.com/post/roberto-baima-25-yrs-old
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post